Membership Benefits includes but are not limited to:
- Monthly membership
- e-Blast that includes a wealth of grant opportunities and other business information
- Monthly business education meeting
- One-on-one business advising as needed
- Exclusive access to Higher Purpose Funding Network & Fellowship Program
- Referral for credit counseling, marketing, accounting, legal & mental health support as requested
- Eligibility for Higher Purpose Co.® Business Growth Grant up to $3500.
To be considered for Higher Purpose Co.® membership, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Black-owned For-Profit Business
- Must reside in & have your business located in Mississippi
- Businesses must be registered with the Mississippi Secretary of State
- Businesses must be in the Early Stage or Growth Business Stage and fall within one of the 7 Priority Sectors below:
- Food or Agriculture
Higher Purpose Co.® Membership has a Facebook page only accessible to our Business Members. They interact and engage with other Higher Purpose Co. ® members and receive updates on their businesses. In addition, they enjoy the comradery with each other and Higher Purpose Co.® staff.
The Higher Purpose Co.® Facebook Membership Group is a great way to stay informed about the different opportunities, loans, and resources that Higher Purpose Co.® has to offer.
P.O. Box 2148
130 Desoto Ave | Suite 10
Clarksdale, MS 38614
Jackson Medical Mall
350 W. Woodrow Wilson, Ave, Ste. #480
Jackson, MS. 39213